iXLIFF for MAC – View and edit Xcode-generated XLIFF files. This app was created by VIDEOCOM.IT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iXLIFF for MAC Latest Version
iXLIFF for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iXLIFF that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iXLIFF App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About iXLIFF App for MAC
iXLIFF allows easy opening and editing of XLIFF files that are currently generated by Xcode. If you are a developer you can use
NSLocalizedStrings in your code and the “Xcode Export Localization” command to easily generate XLIFF files to translate yourself or to send to a translator. If you are a translator, this app is the easiest way to edit the XLIFF files without having to make sure the file structure stays intact.
- Reintroduced the possibility to double click on the notes column to copy its contents
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iXLIFF for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iXLIFF .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iXLIFF is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iXLIFF for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iXLIFF apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iXLIFF apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iXLIFF that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iXLIFF icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iXLIFF on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iXLIFF from your MAC!
iXLIFF Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multilingual dictionary for universal text translation.
Easily localize your Mac and iOS applications.
Translation memory library and editor.
This iXLIFF .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. iXLIFF is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.