iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone for MAC – Help you view Wikipedia on your iPhone. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone for MAC Latest Version
iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone App|
About iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone App for MAC
iWik is a specialized app to help you view Wikipedia on your iPhone in a format that is easiest to read quickly on your screen. Our specialized servers change Wikipedia content to be concise and seriously awesome when viewed on your iPhone.
A portion of all proceeds go to the Wikimedia Foundation that runs Wikipedia.
- Wikipedia Searching
- Specialized Viewing of Wikipedia Articles
- Quick Updates and Bugfixes
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone from your MAC!
iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. iWik: Wikipedia for the iPhone is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.