iWeather Pro for MAC – Shows current radar and satellite images. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iWeather Pro for MAC Latest Version
iWeather Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iWeather Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iWeather Pro App|
About iWeather Pro App for MAC
iWeather Pro is a program for the Mac that shows current Radar and Satellite images. You can view current images from NOAA and Weather.com. You can see national, regional, & local radar maps as well as international satellite images.
- Select from 300 NOAA radar sites, with six views for each image for a total of 1,800 images.
- Animate NOAA radar images to get an idea where the weather is heading.
- Use the small viewer to have a 1/2 size image in an always-on top small window.
- Set your favorite images and come back to them with one click, or tile your favorites and view them at the same time on one screen.
- iWeather Pro is the weather program that we all have been waiting for, its simple to use yet gives you so many features.
- Animate any NOAA radar image (with adjustable speed). Set four of your favorite images as favorites.
- Tile your Favorite images to view them all in one screen.
- Auto update after 5 min on single and tile view.
- Multiple view (choose from six views for each of the 300 NOAA radar sites, 1,800 images total).
- Small Viewer (an always-on top window that’s 1/2 size the original image).
Version 1.9: Fixes NOAA Image problems in previous versions of iWeather Pro.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iWeather Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iWeather Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iWeather Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iWeather Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iWeather Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iWeather Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iWeather Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iWeather Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iWeather Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iWeather Pro from your MAC!
iWeather Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iWeather Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. iWeather Pro is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.