iVPN for MAC – GUI for the VPN server in OS X. This app was build by MACSERVE.UK Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iVPN for MAC Latest Version
iVPN for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iVPN that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iVPN App|
|File Size||4.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About iVPN App for MAC
iVPN is the original VPN server for non-server Macs. It uses Apple’s built-in, rock solid VPN server; the same used in OS X Server.
iVPN easily creates a standards based PPTP and L2TP VPN server on your home or office Mac. With just a few details and a couple of clicks, you’ll be ready to connect securely to your Mac from anywhere in world and from nearly any device!
Using a public WiFi hotspot? iVPN is perfect for you…just connect to iVPN from your device and you instantly have a secure tunnel for all your internet traffic. Never worry about internet banking on the move again!
You can easily keep an eye on all connections to your Mac with the built-in iVPN Monitor. Check what IP address they have connected from and how long they’ve been connected.
Advanced if you need it! iVPN allows you to add as many users as you want, but if you already have a directory server with all your users, iVPN can link to that too! Custom DNS and static routes means that iVPN can fit into nearly any network environment.
Warning: Do not use iVPN on macOS Server. You will no longer be able to use Server to configure your VPN server.
- New: Fully supports macOS 10.15 Catalina and notarisation
- Improved: Made lots more under-the-hood improvements and fixes
- Fixed: Fixed issue with iVPN Monitor and App Translocation
- Note: Removed support for Directory Server authentication with PPTP
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iVPN for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iVPN .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iVPN is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iVPN for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iVPN apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iVPN apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iVPN that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iVPN icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iVPN on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iVPN from your MAC!
iVPN Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
VPN Server Configurator
Access to your Mac or LAN from anywhere.
Access local Bonjour services from anywhere in the world.
Remotely connect to your home network.
This iVPN .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. iVPN is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.