Ivacy for MAC – VPN that makes privacy and security. This app was released by IVACY Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ivacy for MAC Latest Version
Ivacy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ivacy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ivacy App|
|File Size||15.3 MB|
About Ivacy App for MAC
Ivacy has been a part of the VPN industry for over a decade now, and has become immensely popular due to the countless awards it has won.
- Secure your Mac devices to become anonymous at all times.
- No matter where you are, access any content you want.
- Download and stream content effortlessly.
- For all issues, our customer support team is available 24/7.
- Take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee.
Note: The displayed price is for 1 year plan. Additional pricing info available here.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ivacy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ivacy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ivacy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ivacy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ivacy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ivacy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ivacy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ivacy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ivacy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ivacy from your MAC!
Ivacy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Ivacy .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Ivacy is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.