iTweetMyiTunes for MAC – Tweet your current iTunes track to Twitter. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iTweetMyiTunes for MAC Latest Version
iTweetMyiTunes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iTweetMyiTunes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iTweetMyiTunes App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About iTweetMyiTunes App for MAC
iTweetMyiTunes can securely Tweet your current iTunes track to your Twitter account. It can run in two modes:
- Automatic: it will automatically update Twitter every 3 minutes or any time interval you choose
- Manual: it will only post updates to Twitter when you decide it.
- Add the “genre” tag to the Twitter message (available from Preferences – Customize Twitter Message)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iTweetMyiTunes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iTweetMyiTunes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iTweetMyiTunes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iTweetMyiTunes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iTweetMyiTunes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iTweetMyiTunes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iTweetMyiTunes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iTweetMyiTunes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iTweetMyiTunes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iTweetMyiTunes from your MAC!
iTweetMyiTunes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iTweetMyiTunes .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. iTweetMyiTunes is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.