iTunes Alarm for MAC – Fully featured alarm clock for iTunes. This app was released by JOHNNARUN Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iTunes Alarm for MAC Latest Version
iTunes Alarm for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iTunes Alarm that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iTunes Alarm App|
|File Size||594 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About iTunes Alarm App for MAC
iTunes Alarm turns your Mac into the most fully featured alarm clock you’ve ever owned. It’ll gently put you to sleep then quietly do the same for your computer. When its time to wake up, it’ll wake the computer first, and then rouse you from your slumber with whatever music or radio station you choose. You can even use it to seamlessly change from one playlist to another, changing the mood at a specific time (a useful tool when its time for your guests to leave.) Now with an unlimited number of nameable alarms!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iTunes Alarm for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iTunes Alarm .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iTunes Alarm is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iTunes Alarm for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iTunes Alarm apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iTunes Alarm apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iTunes Alarm that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iTunes Alarm icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iTunes Alarm on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iTunes Alarm from your MAC!
iTunes Alarm Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Widget countdown timer alarm, works with iTunes.
Ondesoft iTunes Converter
Unlock DRM-protected music files.
This iTunes Alarm .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. iTunes Alarm is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.