iTMS Estimator for MAC – Application counts iTunes tracks sold. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iTMS Estimator for MAC Latest Version
iTMS Estimator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iTMS Estimator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iTMS Estimator App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About iTMS Estimator App for MAC
This is a little application that shows the current estimated total tracks sold on the iTunes Music Store (iTMS) as well as an estimate of the time of the next milestone sale (every 100,000th track). This is important because Apple is giving away iPods and iTMS gift cards to the purchasers of the milestone tracks until total sales reach 1,000,000,000.
The application will automatically update its estimate every 5 minutes and, when there are 10 seconds or less until the next estimated milestone sale, the application will beep each second. This application was inspired by the counter on the iTunes Web page and uses the same source data as the Apple counter. If Apple changes the source data format or location, this application may break…
Some people have noted that there are discrepencies between the counter on the Apple page and the application or Widget. This is because Apple has adjusted their estimate rate to 80% of the raw data calculation. In the preferences for the application and Widget, you may now adjust the rate to get a counter that is closer to the one Apple has posted online (which may or may not accurately reflect actual sales on the iTMS).
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iTMS Estimator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iTMS Estimator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iTMS Estimator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iTMS Estimator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iTMS Estimator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iTMS Estimator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iTMS Estimator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iTMS Estimator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iTMS Estimator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iTMS Estimator from your MAC!
iTMS Estimator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iTMS Estimator .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iTMS Estimator is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.