iTerm for MAC – Full-featured terminal app. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iTerm for MAC Latest Version
iTerm for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iTerm that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iTerm App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About iTerm App for MAC
The app has been discontinued. Try iTerm2 instead
iTerm is a full featured terminal emulation program written for OS X using Cocoa. It supports language encodings, VT100/ANSI/XTERM emulation and many convenient GUI features
- Fixed report bug link in about box
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iTerm for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iTerm .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iTerm is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iTerm for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iTerm apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iTerm apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iTerm that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iTerm icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iTerm on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iTerm from your MAC!
iTerm Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Terminal emulation program.
Modern fork of older iTerm project.
Terminal emulator for both local and remote shells.
This iTerm .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. iTerm is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.