iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad for MAC – Access your computer from anywhere in the world. This app was build by ITELEPORTMOBILE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad for MAC Latest Version
iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad App|
About iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad App for MAC
iTeleport lets you teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer’s mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit.
iTeleport is currently the only application with automated setup, for both local and “connect from anywhere” connectivity.
- Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
- Visit Flash-based websites from your iPhone (video/audio streaming is not supported)
- Access your computer’s files from anywhere
- Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
- Control your media player from anywhere
- Use your iPhone as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
- If you’re a parent, watch over your child’s online behavior to make sure they’re safe
- Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
- Supports Mac (Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and all Windows editions (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
- SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit www.iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
- Supports VPN-based encryption
- Bluetooth keyboard support
- Supports VGA out (requires iOS 3.2 or higher)
- New for iPhone 4S: Supports speech recognition for dictation
- Horizontal scrolling
- Shortcut bar
- Fix right click on Mac OS
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad from your MAC!
iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. iTeleport: Jaadu VNC for iPhone / iPad is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.