iStumbler for MAC – Find local wireless networks. This app was released by ISTUMBLER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iStumbler for MAC Latest Version
iStumbler for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iStumbler that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iStumbler App|
|File Size||3.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.3|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About iStumbler App for MAC
iStumbler is a wireless discovery tool for Mac OS X, providing plugins for finding Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth devices, Bonjour services, location information, and now 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrum analysis with your Mac.
iStumbler is one price for all the computers that you own. Download iStumbler and try it out for free, then purchase a license within the app via PayPal or Coinbase. Previous donors and subscribers are entitled to a free license: see the store page for details.
- Live Map view to Location Plugin
- Bluetooth LE Support to the Bluetooth Plugin
- Real-Wave Spectrum view to WiPry Plugin
- TouchBar support for opening or switching between plugins
- Many many assorted bug fixes and enchancements
- Better behaved when War Driving in the Mojave
- Into the Dark Mode, Built for Mojave
- Fixes a potential crash when Location Services are disabled
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iStumbler for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iStumbler .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iStumbler is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iStumbler for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iStumbler apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iStumbler apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iStumbler that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iStumbler icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iStumbler on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iStumbler from your MAC!
iStumbler Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
Wireless survey tool.
Displays machines, users, and IP addresses of Macs on your network.
This iStumbler .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. iStumbler is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.