iSSH for MAC – Terminal emulator over SSH for the iPhone. This app was created by ZINGER-SOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iSSH for MAC Latest Version
iSSH for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iSSH that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iSSH App|
About iSSH App for MAC
iSSH is an iPhone app that becomes a Terminal emulator over a SSH connection. It supports VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, xterm, and xterm-color terminal.
- Portrait and landscape mode
- 60×24 in portait mode, 80×24 in landscape mode
- Scroll-back buffer (by swiping in right 1/3rd of screen)
- Arrow keys (by swiping in left 2/3rd of screen).
Ctrl, tab, shift, and Fn keys, all in combination.
- Store any number of connections and configurations
- Command execution on connection
- Can dismiss keyboard by tapping keyboard icon
- Via EDGE, WiFi or 3G
- Resolved random crash with 4.x iOS
- Improved memory usage and speed with the X server now disabled by default with an option to enable it on the fly
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iSSH for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iSSH .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iSSH is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iSSH for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iSSH apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iSSH apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iSSH that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iSSH icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iSSH on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iSSH from your MAC!
iSSH Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iSSH .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. iSSH is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.