iSoul for MAC – Connect to the Soulseek peer-to-peer network. This app was created by GITHUB Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iSoul for MAC Latest Version
iSoul for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iSoul that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iSoul App|
|File Size||2.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About iSoul App for MAC
iSoul is an open-source Mac application for connecting to the Soulseek peer to peer network. Soulseek as a protocol support group chats, individual user chats, browsing of other users files, downloading, uploading, and anything else you might find in other peer to peer networks. Soulseek is great for discovering and downloading hard to find music.
- Fixed the saving location for the archived log files in the pref panes
- Fixed a bug preventing the user pictures from displaying in the chat room view, friends view and user profile view
- Fixed the auto committing message bug: now writing a message in the chat room view text field but not committing it and changing view does not result in the message being sent
- Fixed a bug in the creation of a new search item in the sidebar from the menubar (the textfield name was unresponsive)
- Fixed a bug in the displaying of unread chat messages near a private chat named opened while browsing the same user
- More fixes on the unread messages count number on the last viewed chat
- Implemented autojoining chat rooms by setting a flag in the chat room list or autojoining the last opened chat rooms (a-la-ssX)
- Added a timestamp for each message in the chat room view
- Updated libevent
- Updated miniupnc
- Updated libxml++
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iSoul for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iSoul .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iSoul is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iSoul for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iSoul apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iSoul apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iSoul that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iSoul icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iSoul on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iSoul from your MAC!
iSoul Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Gnutella network file sharing app.
Soulseek filesharing client.
This iSoul .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. iSoul is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.