iShoot for MAC – 2D cannon-shooting game (similar to the classic Worms). This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iShoot for MAC Latest Version
iShoot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iShoot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iShoot App|
About iShoot App for MAC
iShoot… Battle your friends or the computer as you compete to be the last tank standing in this new take on the classic artillery game genre.
iShoot features 25 different weapons including shells, missiles, cluster bombs, and nuclear weapons which blast huge holes in the destructible photorealistic landscapes. Bury your opponents under a Portable Mountain only to watch them escape using the Excavator and repay the favor!
iShoot is playable by 1 to 4 people.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iShoot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iShoot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iShoot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iShoot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iShoot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iShoot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iShoot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iShoot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iShoot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iShoot from your MAC!
iShoot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iShoot .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. iShoot is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.