iServer Enterprise 2 for MAC – Collaborative Web portal server. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iServer Enterprise 2 for MAC Latest Version
iServer Enterprise 2 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iServer Enterprise 2 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iServer Enterprise 2 App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About iServer Enterprise 2 App for MAC
iServer Enterprise 2.0 runs a full-featured collaborative Web portal on your machine. Probably one of the best intranet solutions money can buy, at a fraction of the price. It is a unique software designed for everyone. A simple On/Off switch launches iServer on your machine, offering a fully featured Web 2.0 portal operational in a flash. Setting up a Web portal has never been so easy.
iServer Enterprise allows up to 50 users to collaborate daily and share information:
- Create an Intranet, with up to 50 groups which can share files, calendars, wikis and more. Also integrate up to 10 companies to your network in order to easily manage your external contacts.
- Set up a collaborative environment, where internal blogs and forums allow everyone in your organization to be in the know, and optimize your productivity.
- Create and manage your Web 2.0 website.
- And much more.
With iServer it has never been easier to benefit from the substantial profits generated by last generation technologies. *** SSL encryption is being declared to US authorities and will be made available as a free upgrade as soon as possible. *** The iServer softwares Project 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0 provide CMS solutions with an integrated intranet / extranet, a social network and a large range of communication and collaborative Web 2.0 tools.
With iServer, you can create groups incorporating medias such as blogs, forums, wikis, calendars. A group can be private or public, enabling a very simple configuration of access rights. These groups also allow file and calendar sharing.� If wished, a user’s personal calendar can automatically be updated with the events of the groups joined.
iServer rests on a unique technology allowing the creation of fully integrated Web applications, and not a mash-up of software layers. As a result, iServer is blazingly fast and secure. The quality and the innovation of MLstate’s products is the result of important R&D efforts which have been recognized by several institutions, of which, the French Ministry of Research (2008 IT contest) and the French Ministry of Economy (2009 “Call for project Web 2.0”). Since 2010, MLstate is a member of the W3C.
- Simplified the user interface of the main application
- Removed the site-page /admin.login, replaced by user management inside the application
- Created new statistics concerning the activation of inscriptions
- Added an option to follow the topic that is being created
- Added a button to reset site logo
- Added an option to keep or remove linebreaks in form editor
- Closing a discussion now can raise an event
- Users added by an administrator using “multiple subscriptions” are now automatically activated when the option “Registrations must be approved by administrators” is checked.
- The html tag
is now accepted in user html
Improvements and bug fixes
- Updated default CSS
- Changed welcome screen (for new database)
- Better support for JPEG images
- Better menu navigation
- Better handling of user sessions and cookies
- Removed Profile menu
- Improved the behaviour and fixed various bugs of the Rich Text Editor
- Improved the presentation of search results for tagged events
- Improved indexation for People, Forums, Topics, Companies and Wikis
- Improved the management of browser’s back and forward buttons
- Improved the default design of the website
- Improved dates for future events
- Improved message in dashboard for “no comment”
- Improved compatibility with IE7/8
- Improved live statistics for connected users
- Improved various texts in the Web interface
- Improved character encoding in mail notifications
- Improved the wiki interface
- Improved the process for user subscriptions
- Fixed a bug concerning some titles containing special characters
- Fixed the preview display of wikis
- Fixed the thumbnails associated to image files
- Fixed a bug concerning the versioning of files
- Fixed cancel button in forms
- Fixed a bug concerning the upload of users’ pictures by an admin
- Fixed a bug concerning the edition of forums by administrators
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Minor language fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iServer Enterprise 2 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iServer Enterprise 2 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iServer Enterprise 2 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iServer Enterprise 2 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iServer Enterprise 2 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iServer Enterprise 2 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iServer Enterprise 2 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iServer Enterprise 2 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iServer Enterprise 2 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iServer Enterprise 2 from your MAC!
iServer Enterprise 2 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iServer Enterprise 2 .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iServer Enterprise 2 is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.