iSearchMusic for MAC – Search Google for music files. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iSearchMusic for MAC Latest Version
iSearchMusic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iSearchMusic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iSearchMusic App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About iSearchMusic App for MAC
iSearchMusic is a free and simple utility to search on Google for Music (.mp3, .mp4, .avi) files on servers.
iSearchMusic uses a special search action to show only servers which contain music files.
Simply copy the application to you Applications folder, double-click on it and enter an Artist and/or title of a song you wish to search for. Search results will be shown in your default Internet browser.
Choose one of the results and search using Command+F in Safari for the same query you entered in iSearchMusic.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iSearchMusic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iSearchMusic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iSearchMusic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iSearchMusic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iSearchMusic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iSearchMusic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iSearchMusic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iSearchMusic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iSearchMusic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iSearchMusic from your MAC!
iSearchMusic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iSearchMusic .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. iSearchMusic is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.