iScan for MAC – Listen to police and fire scanners from around the U.S. This app was released by BEANSBYTES Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iScan for MAC Latest Version
iScan for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iScan that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iScan App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About iScan App for MAC
iScan for the Mac lets you listen to police and fire feeds from around the nation on your Mac. Notice: iScan does not own or maintain any feeds and can not ensure the quality or if they are online. Feeds are subject to change or be removed.
- Listen to feeds from around the nation
- Save up to 5 favorites
- Police codes
- New York Police and Fire
- Las Vegas
- Hawaii Police
- Baltimore City Police and Fire
- Washington D.C. Police
- Green Bay
- Salt Lake City
- Pittsburgh Fire
- Washington County, PA, Fire and Police
- Comanche County, OK, Fire and Police
- St. Louis
- Many more…
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Removes alert feeds
- Improvements to favorites
- Codes are now permanently displayed to the right of the map
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iScan for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iScan .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iScan is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iScan for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iScan apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iScan apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iScan that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iScan icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iScan on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iScan from your MAC!
iScan Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
View traffic camera footage.
This iScan .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. iScan is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.