iRSS for MAC – RSS Reader designed for experienced users. This app was build by FEEDSHOME.WEEBLY Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iRSS for MAC Latest Version
iRSS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iRSS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iRSS App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About iRSS App for MAC
iRSS is a RSS Reader designed for experienced users.
iRSS make reading and recording in one place.
- offline reading
- Add, delete, move, rename, Feed and Folder
- Mark articles as read, unread, starred and unstarred
- Efficient and high-speed engine, can handle a large number of subscriptions
- OS X Notification Center support, display new content real-time
- Smart folder support
- RSS 2.0, ATOM support
- Quick Search
- Built-in web browser
- High-resolution retina display support
- Display the number of unread articles On the icon and menu
- Share the article to Twiter,Facebook,Pocket,Instapaper,Buffer,Delicious,MarsEdit
- Send the article via email and iMessage
- Clip full web page,selection text or image to Evernote
- Print Article
- OPML Import/Export
- Supports popular online reading service
- Support different styles of window layout
- Normal – Read the article in full window
- Compact – Sententious interface, docked on the left or right side of the desktop, can automatically hide
- build in note account, user can new,edit,delete note
- fix UI bug when compact window side right
- articles order
- mark article as read when scroll
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iRSS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iRSS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iRSS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iRSS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iRSS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iRSS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iRSS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iRSS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iRSS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iRSS from your MAC!
iRSS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
RSS newsreader with cloud-based sync.
This iRSS .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iRSS is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.