Iris for DailyBooth for MAC – Capture photos and send to DailyBooth. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Iris for DailyBooth for MAC Latest Version
Iris for DailyBooth for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Iris for DailyBooth that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Iris for DailyBooth App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Iris for DailyBooth App for MAC
Iris for DailyBooth is the simplest way to capture photos with the ability to quickly upload them to DailyBooth.
Iris integrates with DailyBooth creating a smoother, funner photo experience, from posing to commenting in less than ten seconds.
Don’t use DailyBooth? No problem! Iris is also a super-accessible camera app ready to use in your menu bar.
- Iris sits in the menu bar and is always ready to snap a picture
- Use the built in timer or instantly snap by double clicking
- Optionally save a copy of the photo to your Pictures folder to later share with your friends
- Drag any image to the menu bar icon for fast uploading to DailyBooth
- Automatically open your Booth after uploading for easy access
Need help? follow us on Twitter.
- Fixing timeout errors.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Iris for DailyBooth for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Iris for DailyBooth .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Iris for DailyBooth is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Iris for DailyBooth for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Iris for DailyBooth apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Iris for DailyBooth apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Iris for DailyBooth that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Iris for DailyBooth icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Iris for DailyBooth on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Iris for DailyBooth from your MAC!
Iris for DailyBooth Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Iris for DailyBooth .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Iris for DailyBooth is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.