iResizer for MAC – Scale images without diminishing key picture elements. This app was build by IRESIZER Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iResizer for MAC Latest Version
iResizer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iResizer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iResizer App|
|File Size||10 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iResizer App for MAC
iResizer lets you:
- Fit entire photos on Instagram without cropping
- Remove objects from photos
- Change the spacing between main objects
- Change image aspect ratio
- Easy to get use & started
- Completely non-technical
Scale an image without changing important visual content such as people, buildings, animals, etc. While normal resizing affects all pixels uniformly when scaling an image, iResizer resizing mostly affects pixels in areas that do not have important visual content.
iResizer lets you shrinking or enlarging images to improve a composition, fit a layout, or change the orientation.
iResizer is a handy way to resizing images non uniformly while preserving the key features of the picture. iResizer avoiding distortion of the important parts of the image. It also can be used to remove portion ot the image in a consistent way. For example, you can turn a landscape picture into a square picture and close up the space between people in a image if they are a long way apart. It also works in reverse and you can use it to make an photo larger.
You can mark important elements in the image using green marker, this technique is handy if you have areas of the image that you want to retain at the expense of other areas and it can also be used to protect people in the image. Also you can use red marker to select which features of the image should be discarded.
- Major algorithm improvements
- Overal stability improvements
- Added transparency support
- Interface improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iResizer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iResizer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iResizer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iResizer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iResizer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iResizer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iResizer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iResizer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iResizer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iResizer from your MAC!
iResizer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Edit hundreds of photos with one click.
Digital photo-enlarger produces sharp results (was ImageEnlarger).
This iResizer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. iResizer is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.