Ircle X for MAC – IRC Chat client. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ircle X for MAC Latest Version
Ircle X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ircle X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ircle X App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Ircle X App for MAC
Ircle is a Mac program that lets you use IRC (Internet Relay Chat). IRC enables you to talk, in real time, to other Internet users around the world. IRC is organized in channels on a specific topic. You can also talk privately with someone. On average there are about 20,000 users and 5,000 channels on IRC worldwide.
New in this version:
- 90% new code, compared to ircle 3.1.2. Moving towards object oriented model and MVC architecture.
- Supports UTF-8 all over. This means ircle can display foreign script systems, and you can type in any foreign script as well.
- Much larger text buffer (uses MLTE from Apple now).
- Removed (*a lot of*) heritage code for OS 9, OS X 10.0 through OS X 10.2.
- New Preferences and window layouts.
- Added search field in server list, and channel list, like the one in iTunes™
- Log files are saved in UTF-8 format as well.
- Runs a little faster.
- Integrated DCC status in Connections window.
- a lot more.
Known bugs and problems:
- Does not read preferences files created by ircle 3.1.2. This will be fixed.
- Some scripts may fail. We are welcoming your comments.
- Faces window does not show anything. We are thinking about integrating the faces (avatars) in the Userlist.
- Text scrolling on 10.3.9 and 10.4 not as expected. Working on that one.
- DCC status does not show all necessary information. DCC does work though.
- Video window needs work. Audio/Video streaming does work.
- Does not contain any other translation than English. Will add new translations soon.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ircle X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ircle X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ircle X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ircle X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ircle X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ircle X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ircle X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ircle X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ircle X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ircle X from your MAC!
Ircle X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Lightweight IRC chat client.
Advanced IRC client.
Chat using this RubyCocoa IRC client.
This Ircle X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Ircle X is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.