iPromo Art Creator for MAC – Add device skins to your iOS app screenshots. This app was created by APPTYRANT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iPromo Art Creator for MAC Latest Version
iPromo Art Creator for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iPromo Art Creator that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iPromo Art Creator App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About iPromo Art Creator App for MAC
Easily add device skins to your iOS app screenshots with iPromo Art Creator. If you’re an iOS developer, sometimes you want to display your app screenshots with the device’s frame around it to create a realistic look on websites and other promotional material.
Adding a device skin to your app screenshots is so easy with iPromo Art Creator. All you have to do is select the appropriate template, drag and drop your screenshot onto the canvas, and save. iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5C, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and iPhone 4 templates are at your fingertips in this easy to use, time saving app.
- Fixed minor bug in the welcome window slideshow.
- Added a “More Apps” menu item.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iPromo Art Creator for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iPromo Art Creator .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iPromo Art Creator is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iPromo Art Creator for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iPromo Art Creator apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iPromo Art Creator apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iPromo Art Creator that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iPromo Art Creator icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iPromo Art Creator on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iPromo Art Creator from your MAC!
iPromo Art Creator Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iPromo Art Creator .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. iPromo Art Creator is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.