iPod Converter for MAC – Convert video and audio files to iPod formats. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iPod Converter for MAC Latest Version
iPod Converter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iPod Converter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iPod Converter App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About iPod Converter App for MAC
iPod Converter is a powerful application which can convert video and audio files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, VOB, DivX, XviD, AAC, AC3, MP3, etc. to formats supported by iPod MP4. With this fast and versatile application you can convert video to MP4 for playback on all recent generations of the iPod or other portable MP4 players, iPhone and Apple TV.
Macvide iPod Converter provides powerful functions to set different settings for your video files. It allows you to select crop video area, the bit rate, frame rate, video resolution. Video preview with “rangebar” allows you to choose the exact video footage you want, anywhere between the first and last frames.
With Macvide iPod Converter you will able to convert your entire movie to .MP4 and watch it anywhere and anytime. It’s very easy to use and it supports most portable MP4 devices.
Version 3.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iPod Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iPod Converter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iPod Converter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iPod Converter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iPod Converter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iPod Converter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iPod Converter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iPod Converter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iPod Converter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iPod Converter from your MAC!
iPod Converter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Versatile video encoder; convert any source to MPEG-4 and more.
Total Video Converter Pro
DVD burning, video conversion, and more.
Subtitle, batch-encode, and upload your movies.
This iPod Converter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. iPod Converter is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.