IPAddressSentinel for MAC – Display your IP address in the menu bar. This app was created by LIMITPOINTSTORE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
IPAddressSentinel for MAC Latest Version
IPAddressSentinel for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about IPAddressSentinel that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||IPAddressSentinel App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About IPAddressSentinel App for MAC
IPAddressSentinel displays and copies your current machine’s IP addresses and name. (Only the first IP address found is displayed to save space.)
Since the app registers itself to receive notifications of changes in machine IP address, it is always current, and you can use it to know when you Mac is connected to the Internet by just looking at your menu bar. If it is not connected then the title will be empty: “-.-.-.-“.
- Include machine name in menu bar
- Include wireless network name in menu bar
- Show the external Ip address in the menu
- Show the domain name of the address
- List all addresses on your Mac in the menu
- Email you when the machine address changes
- Email you when the external address changes
- Graphically indicate when the address changes in the menu bar
- Optionally only show the app icon in menu bar, to save space.
- The menu is updated whenever you open it.
- Use the logging mechanism for detailed tracking of activity.
- Changes in IP address can be indicated by showing a red app icon in the menu bar.
- Maintenance update.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download IPAddressSentinel for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the IPAddressSentinel .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the IPAddressSentinel is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy IPAddressSentinel for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing IPAddressSentinel apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete IPAddressSentinel apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the IPAddressSentinel that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the IPAddressSentinel icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall IPAddressSentinel on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove IPAddressSentinel from your MAC!
IPAddressSentinel Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
IP in menubar
Displays your IP address in the menubar.
IP address (WAN and LAN) menu item.
This IPAddressSentinel .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. IPAddressSentinel is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.