IP Unblock for MAC – Protect your data with secure VPN. This app was created by IPUNBLOCK Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
IP Unblock for MAC Latest Version
IP Unblock for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about IP Unblock that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||IP Unblock App|
|File Size||62.1 MB|
About IP Unblock App for MAC
IP Unblock is a VPN server that allows you to bypass restrictive firewalls and give you full access to the internet while hiding your true IP and location, and protect your data as it travels through the net.
- Unblock blocked websites
- Protect your privacy
- Hide your IP and physical address
- Secure your internet activity and WiFi connection
- By-pass ISP Restriction
- Connect up to 5 devices to one account for free
- Simple one click protection
- Worldwide Locations
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download IP Unblock for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the IP Unblock .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the IP Unblock is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy IP Unblock for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing IP Unblock apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete IP Unblock apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the IP Unblock that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the IP Unblock icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall IP Unblock on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove IP Unblock from your MAC!
IP Unblock Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Subscription-based private Internet browsing.
Professional-level VPN client with easy setup.
Private Internet Access
Protect your privacy with a VPN tunnel.
This IP Unblock .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. IP Unblock is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.