IP Finder for MAC – Find your public IP. This app was released by MIKES-SOFTWARE.DE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
IP Finder for MAC Latest Version
IP Finder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about IP Finder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||IP Finder App|
|File Size||3.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About IP Finder App for MAC
IP Finder… This is a little App to find out your public IP. You just have to open the app and your IP will be displayed.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download IP Finder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the IP Finder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the IP Finder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy IP Finder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing IP Finder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete IP Finder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the IP Finder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the IP Finder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall IP Finder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove IP Finder from your MAC!
IP Finder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
IP address (WAN and LAN) menu item.
Widget to find location of IP addresses.
This IP Finder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. IP Finder is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.