iOscilloscope for MAC – Virtual oscilloscope that measures sound waves in real time. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iOscilloscope for MAC Latest Version
iOscilloscope for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iOscilloscope that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iOscilloscope App|
About iOscilloscope App for MAC
iOscilloscope turns your iPhone into a virtual oscilloscope, one that will measure sound waves in real time.
When you open iOscilloscope for the first time, you will be greeted with a nice UI, that allows you do do several different things:
- FFT allows you to view the sound waves in Fast Fourier transform mode.
- Mute, mutes the sound so that there is no feedback.
- Sonogram allows you to view the sound waves in a sonogram form.
All in all, iOscilloscope is a great way to measure sound and view the different ways sound is measured.
Note: you will also notice that when mute is off, iOscilloscope acts almost like a little microphone. Play around with it and you will see.
Also, you iOscilloscope will not function when headphones are plugged into your iPhone.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iOscilloscope for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iOscilloscope .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iOscilloscope is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iOscilloscope for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iOscilloscope apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iOscilloscope apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iOscilloscope that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iOscilloscope icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iOscilloscope on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iOscilloscope from your MAC!
iOscilloscope Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iOscilloscope .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. iOscilloscope is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.