iObserve for MAC – Observe the sky like a pro. This app was build by ONEKILOPARS.EC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iObserve for MAC Latest Version
iObserve for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iObserve that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iObserve App|
About iObserve App for MAC
iObserve makes your preparation of astronomical observations a breeze. It gathers automatically and easily all the information you need when observing the sky with small and big telescopes. It has been built from the ground up by an experienced professional astronomer. iObserve also provides its famous times bar with Local Time, UTC, (Modified) Julian Date and the Local Mean Sidereal Time of an observatory you can choose. A place to store astronomy-related websites is also provided, as well as a full-screen mode.
- Resolve an object coordinates with SIMBAD
- Access automatically its aliases, magnitudes, and NASA ADS references
- Display the equatorial, celestial, galactic coordinates, in whatever epoch and units
- Access the ViziR catalogue pages, and ADS abstract page.
- Draw its airmass curve for for about 90 builtin observatories on Earth
- Draw simulatenously multiple airmass curves of different objects for comparison
- Get the table of the selected objects sorted according to their time of minimum airmass
- See the Moon’s airmass curve in place, and its minimum separation to any object, when relevant
- Observe the airmass curve over a night whose length and shift can be largely customized to even satisfy radio astronomers!
- Slide easily the night date to match future’s observing dates
- Find automatically for you the closest Landolt and UKIRT standard stars
- Know how much time an object spends above a given altitude during the night
- Get the time and length of the nights for 4 different twilights limits
- Perform searches in the object’s references
If you have your own astronomical observatory, being a remote amateur or professional observatory, or simply your backyard, simply enter its coordinates, and you will be able to use it like any other built-in observatory.
- Adding a little preference (in the “Airmass” preference tab) to choose the origin of the azimuth (South or North)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iObserve for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iObserve .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iObserve is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iObserve for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iObserve apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iObserve apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iObserve that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iObserve icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iObserve on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iObserve from your MAC!
iObserve Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iObserve .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. iObserve is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.