Internet Explorer for MAC – Microsoft Web browser for Mac OS X. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Internet Explorer for MAC Latest Version
Internet Explorer for Mac – Download IE for MacMacUpdate. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Internet Explorer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Internet Explorer App|
About Internet Explorer App for MAC
Note: Internet Explorer X is no longer under development and is a piece of legacy software.
Tired of Safari? Well, you are in luck then because you can now download Internet Explorer for Mac! This might seem a little counterintuitive at first because Mac users would never need to use Microsoft’s previous flagship browser, right?
This is certainly true for new websites, especially those that need a modern web browser and modern security features, but sometimes an older browser is necessary. For this reason, you can now download Internet Explorer for Mac OS X, and it’s free.
There are legacy websites that still use Flash and Java, so Internet Explorer still has a target audience of websites that it can be used with. Mac Internet Explorer works just as you would expect, and it does a good job at rendering websites and basic navigation.
Can you download Internet Explorer on a Mac?
You can still download Internet Explorer on a Mac through Microsoft’s ModernIE service. This is aimed at developers that wish to test features in older browsers, but there’s nothing stopping you from running it as a user. Microsoft Edge is the successor of Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer Versions
There are currently 4 different versions of Internet Explorer available from the Microsoft Developer website. These are Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, and Internet Explorer 11.
Virtualization Formats Available
Your choice here will depend on your preferred virtualization platform. Microsoft has created virtual machines for VMWare, Vagrant, VirtualBox, Hyper V, and of course, Parallels. Mac users will probably be most familiar with Parallels as it offers seamless integration with MacOS.
Because there is no native Mac OS support for Internet Explorer there needs to be an intermediate layer between the OS and Internet Explorer. This is why virtual machines are used as a way to overcome the lack of active development for the Operating System.
Internet Explorer 11 is the highest version that you can run with this particular solution, and it seems to run flawlessly. Opening web pages to test glitches and errors is very easy thanks to the familiar layout of Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer Version 11
- Legacy Support for Older Websites
- Private Browsing
- Reading Mode
- Download Resume Function
- Enhanced Error Reporting
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Internet Explorer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Internet Explorer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Internet Explorer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Internet Explorer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Internet Explorer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Internet Explorer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Internet Explorer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Internet Explorer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Internet Explorer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Internet Explorer from your MAC!
Internet Explorer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Multi-process Web browser.
Apple's Web browser.
Web browser based on Web Kit.
This Internet Explorer .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Internet Explorer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.