Install4j for MAC – Generate native installers and application launchers for Java applications. This app was created by EJ-TECHNOLOGIES Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Install4j for MAC Latest Version
Install4j for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Install4j that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Install4j App|
|File Size||132.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Install4j App for MAC
Install4j is a powerful multi-platform Java installer builder that generates native installers and application launchers for Java applications.
- DMGs could not be opened in the Finder on macOS 12 beta
- Command line parameter parsing changes in 9.0.3 also applied to fixed parameters. This created problems with quoted Windows paths.
- Jetbrains JDK provider failed to show any releases due to Bintray being unavailable
- Fixed memory leak for in-process installer applications
- Regression in 8.0: Public fields of beans in custom code without getters could no longer be deserialized
- “Run executable or batch file” action: The action failed for batch files if the temporary directory contained a & character
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Install4j for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Install4j .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Install4j is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Install4j for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Install4j apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Install4j apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Install4j that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Install4j icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Install4j on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Install4j from your MAC!
Install4j Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Developer tool for creating application installers.
Create professional app installers.
This Install4j .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Install4j is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.