Instalicious for MAC – Experience Instagram with elegance. This app was developed by INSTALICIOUSAPP Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Instalicious for MAC Latest Version
Instalicious for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Instalicious that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Instalicious App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Instalicious App for MAC
Instalicious is the elegant way to experience Instagram on your Mac. With its clean interface you’ll enjoy browsing your Instagram feed, photos, popular photos, photos you’ve liked, and more. Instalicious is Retina ready and supports a rich gesture based interface that allows you to easily maneuver within the app. A rich set of keyboard shortcuts is also supported. Looks amazing on Retina displays too.
Note: Uploading photos is not supported at the moment due to Instagram’s limitations on 3rd party apps. You also need an Instagram account to be able to use Instalicious. You can create an account via Instagram’s free iPhone app.
- Retina ready.
- View your feed, popular photos, photos you’ve posted, and photos you’ve liked.
- Video Support.
- View your profile and user profiles. View followers and friends too.
- Save photos to your Mac. Drag and drop support too.
- Search for users and tags (prefix with @ to search users only, # tags only).
- Save your favorite tags, users, and locations.
- Like and comment on photos.
- Delete your comments and moderate comments on your photos.
- View likes and comments on photos.
- View photos at specific locations.
- Share photos via Twitter (Mountain Lion only).
- View full photo size (press the Spacebar).
- View photos and their authors on Instagram.com.
- Copy photo URL.
- Clickable hashtags and usernames within captions and comments.
- Full two finger gesture support (visit instaliciousapp.com for a full set of gestures)
- Full keyboard navigation support (visit instaliciousapp.com for a full set of shortcuts)
- Double click title bar to scroll to top.
- Notification center support (optional).
- Icon badge (optional).
- Pin to top on refresh (optional).
- Auto refresh support.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Instalicious for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Instalicious .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Instalicious is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Instalicious for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Instalicious apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Instalicious apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Instalicious that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Instalicious icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Instalicious on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Instalicious from your MAC!
Instalicious Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bulk Instagram uploader.
Instagram client for photo sharing.
Instagram in your menu bar.
This Instalicious .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Instalicious is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.