Instagram for MAC – Fun and simple life-sharing app with social photo network. This app was created by INSTAGR.AM Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Instagram for MAC Latest Version
Instagram for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Instagram that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Instagram App|
About Instagram App for MAC
Instagram is an amazingly fun & simple life-sharing app for your iPhone. Snap photos wherever you go to show the world what’s going on in your life. Follow your friends’ photo updates as they move through the world. Select from photo filters that transform regular ol’ photos into works of art you’ll want to keep around forever.
– Apply over a dozen fun & beautiful filters to your photos
– Post as many photos as you want, for free
– Find and follow friends who are using the app
– Attach (optional) location information to any of your posts
– Share your posts to Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, & Facebook
– Check in to Foursquare when you post a photo with a location
– Let your friends know what you think by liking & commenting on their photos
– View the most popular photos around the world from Instagram users
– Supports 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 phones
– Full iPhone 4 camera support
- Fixes an issue when signing up.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Instagram for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Instagram .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Instagram is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Instagram for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Instagram apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Instagram apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Instagram that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Instagram icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Instagram on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Instagram from your MAC!
Instagram Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Instagram .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Instagram is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.