inSSIDer for MAC – Scan available Wi-Fi networks and track their signal strength over time. This app was developed by METAGEEK Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
inSSIDer for MAC Latest Version
inSSIDer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about inSSIDer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||inSSIDer App|
About inSSIDer App for MAC
inSSIDer allows you to scan the Wi-Fi networks around you and track their signal strength over time. inSSIDer scans all the Wi-Fi networks within the reach of your computer’s wireless card, tracks their signal strength over time, and determines their security settings. You can track open or secure wireless networks, or determine the best channel for your own wireless network.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download inSSIDer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the inSSIDer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the inSSIDer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy inSSIDer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing inSSIDer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete inSSIDer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the inSSIDer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the inSSIDer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall inSSIDer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove inSSIDer from your MAC!
inSSIDer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Find local wireless networks.
WiFi Signal Strength Explorer
See wireless signal strength in the menu bar (was WiFi Signal Strength Status).
This inSSIDer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. inSSIDer is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.