Insomnia for MAC – Debug APIs like a human, not a robot. This app was developed by INSOMNIA.REST Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Insomnia for MAC Latest Version
Insomnia for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Insomnia that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Insomnia App|
|File Size||112.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About Insomnia App for MAC
Insomnia is a powerful HTTP and GraphQL tool belt.
- Create HTTP requests – Specify URL, payload, headers, and authorization all in one place. Then just hit send.
- View response details – Get all the details on every response. View status code, body, headers, cookies, and more!
- Organize everything – Create workspaces or folders, drag-and-drop requests, and easily import and export your data.
- Reusable Values – Reuse API keys or session IDs. Define environment variables globally or switch between sub-environments for a seamless development/production workflow.
- Code Snippet Generation – Generate http code for over thirty language libraries, including Curl, NodeJS, Go, Swift, Python, Java, C, and others.
- Beautiful Interface – Get started quickly with Insomnia’s intuitive interface, and choose from nine unique themes to tailor the experience to you.
- Updated metrics counters for requests
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Insomnia for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Insomnia .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Insomnia is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Insomnia for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Insomnia apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Insomnia apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Insomnia that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Insomnia icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Insomnia on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Insomnia from your MAC!
Insomnia Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Insomnia .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Insomnia is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.