iNetMonitor for MAC – Monitor the speed of your Internet connection. This app was created by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iNetMonitor for MAC Latest Version
iNetMonitor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iNetMonitor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iNetMonitor App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About iNetMonitor App for MAC
iNetMonitor is a utility for the up- and download speed measurements on your Mac. It draws a histogram chart for the better visual network activity monitoring and calculates the current traffic speed updated every second. It could be useful when you want to check up your overall downloading rate, etc.
You can draw the chart directly on Dock icon or on the pushpinnable transparent resizable window on the Desktop.
Version 1.0: Initial release.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iNetMonitor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iNetMonitor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iNetMonitor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iNetMonitor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iNetMonitor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iNetMonitor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iNetMonitor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iNetMonitor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iNetMonitor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iNetMonitor from your MAC!
iNetMonitor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Network throughput monitor and much more.
This iNetMonitor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. iNetMonitor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.