iNETMeter for MAC – Internet stats in your menu bar. This app was released by APPS.RAVENSYSTEM.ES Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iNETMeter for MAC Latest Version
iNETMeter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iNETMeter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iNETMeter App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About iNETMeter App for MAC
iNETMeter is the perfect solution to control and supervise your network usage. With a lot of useful network stats, iNETMeter is the app you need to monitor your Internet connection. It uses your menu bar to show your network speed (download and upload) in real-time, and clicking on it, you can access to a lot of extra info, such as your public IP, data downloaded and uploaded, and more.
- Added support for macOS Big Sur and new Apple Silicon Macs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iNETMeter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iNETMeter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iNETMeter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iNETMeter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iNETMeter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iNETMeter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iNETMeter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iNETMeter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iNETMeter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iNETMeter from your MAC!
iNETMeter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iNETMeter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. iNETMeter is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.