iNetInfo for MAC – Monitors open ports on your network. This app was build by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iNetInfo for MAC Latest Version
iNetInfo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iNetInfo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iNetInfo App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About iNetInfo App for MAC
iNetInfo protects your Mac by providing information of your local opened ports. Even Mac OS X has a great protection, iNetInfo adds an extra security layer by keeping an eye from hackers that could gain remote access to your Mac using the opened ports.
After you will install iNetInfo and click Start button, the application will display your private ip, gateway ip, public ip and your local open ports. You can also tick the “Minimize to menu bar” checkbox and the application will minimize automatically to menubar.
- Bug fixes that cause sometime the application to crash on some Mac OS X.
- New interface. with popover.
- Removed information display about the ip address, gateway ip and external ip.
- Improved detection of opened ports.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iNetInfo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iNetInfo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iNetInfo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iNetInfo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iNetInfo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iNetInfo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iNetInfo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iNetInfo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iNetInfo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iNetInfo from your MAC!
iNetInfo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Simple network scanner.
This iNetInfo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. iNetInfo is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.