iNet Network Scanner for MAC – Displays info about local network connections. This app was created by INETAPP.DE Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iNet Network Scanner for MAC Latest Version
iNet Network Scanner for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iNet Network Scanner that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iNet Network Scanner App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About iNet Network Scanner App for MAC
iNet Network Scanner provides you with information about networks your Mac is connected to. Its very easy and user friendly design allows even the unexperienced user to get a profound and understandable overview of a network and the running services. iNet is also available as iPhone and iPad app via the iTunes Store.
- Display of predefined port lists for portscan
- Some code optimizations
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iNet Network Scanner for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iNet Network Scanner .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iNet Network Scanner is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iNet Network Scanner for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iNet Network Scanner apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iNet Network Scanner apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iNet Network Scanner that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iNet Network Scanner icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iNet Network Scanner on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iNet Network Scanner from your MAC!
iNet Network Scanner Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage and configure network devices.
Wireless survey tool.
Wireless scanner and connection manager.
This iNet Network Scanner .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. iNet Network Scanner is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.