iMy for MAC – Full MySQL client for iPhone and iPad. This app was build by SPANWARE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iMy for MAC Latest Version
iMy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iMy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iMy App|
About iMy App for MAC
iMy is a full MySQL client for the iPhone. It features the ability to generate complex queries without ever using the keyboard. Features:
- SSH Tunneling for secure access to your MySQL servers
- Almost every MySQL keyword is simple drag of a finger away.
- Upload large queries from your desktop directly into iMiMy is a full MySQL client for the iPhone. It features the ability to generate complex queries without ever using the keyboard.
- Save queries for future use
- Ability to upload large queries from a desktop machine right into iMy to avoid typing.
- Ability to download query results directly off the iOS device, or email them in an attachment.
- Get server statistics and terminate processes.
- Uses keychain to store passwords securely.
- Download query results from iMy to your desktop computer
- Email query results directly from iMy
- Get server statistics and terminate processes
- Uses keychain to store passwords securely
- Adds 3rd party SSH relaying.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iMy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iMy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iMy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iMy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iMy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iMy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iMy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iMy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iMy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iMy from your MAC!
iMy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iMy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. iMy is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.