iMate for MAC – Simple but powerful development app for iOS. This app was released by IMATE.PLAYSTONE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iMate for MAC Latest Version
iMate for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iMate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iMate App|
|File Size||9.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About iMate App for MAC
iMate is simple but super-useful iOS development software. Show apps in Simulator, and you can quickly open the app bundle and app-document directory in Finder.
- Show driver apps and data folder
- Show Simulator app bundle and data folder
- Install, run, uninstall app simple and quickly
- Remove useless Simulator and support files
- Show apps in drivers
- Manage app files
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iMate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iMate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iMate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iMate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iMate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iMate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iMate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iMate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iMate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iMate from your MAC!
iMate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iMate .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. iMate is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.