iMaster PHP for MAC – Teach yourself PHP. This app was released by VANTUX Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iMaster PHP for MAC Latest Version
iMaster PHP for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iMaster PHP that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iMaster PHP App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iMaster PHP App for MAC
iMaster PHP, broken into 6 different topics and 1 main test, helps learn all aspects of PHP programming. A topic is “mastered” once it has been passed 3 times. You are considered a master of PHP once you have completed all quizzes. Great for learning a new technology for your job skills or to learn this new programming language.
- Over 75 questions on all aspects of PHP
- Custom quiz engine to help you focus on specific topics
- Visual feedback with correct answers
PHP topics include:
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iMaster PHP for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iMaster PHP .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iMaster PHP is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iMaster PHP for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iMaster PHP apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iMaster PHP apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iMaster PHP that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iMaster PHP icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iMaster PHP on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iMaster PHP from your MAC!
iMaster PHP Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iMaster PHP .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. iMaster PHP is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.