iMaster Objective C for MAC – Teach yourself Objective C. This app was developed by VANTUX Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iMaster Objective C for MAC Latest Version
iMaster Objective C for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iMaster Objective C that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iMaster Objective C App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iMaster Objective C App for MAC
iMaster Objective C, part of the iMaster self-teaching system, is the easiest way to learn how to program with the powerful and popular programming language Objective C. Objective C is the language used to develop for both iOS devices and OS X. Broken into 6 different topics and 1 main test, iMaster helps learn all aspects of Objective C programming. A topic is “mastered” once it has been passed 3 times. You are considered a master of Objective C once you have completed all quizzes. Great for learning a new technology for your job skills or to learn this new programming language.
- Over 75 questions on all aspects of Objective C
- Custom quiz engine to help you focus on specific topics
- Visual feedback with correct answers
Objective C topics include:
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iMaster Objective C for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iMaster Objective C .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iMaster Objective C is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iMaster Objective C for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iMaster Objective C apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iMaster Objective C apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iMaster Objective C that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iMaster Objective C icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iMaster Objective C on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iMaster Objective C from your MAC!
iMaster Objective C Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iMaster Objective C .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. iMaster Objective C is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.