iMaster ASP.net for MAC – Self-teach the ASP.net and .NET platform. This app was created by VANTUX Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iMaster ASP.net for MAC Latest Version
iMaster ASP for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iMaster ASP.net that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iMaster ASP.net App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About iMaster ASP.net App for MAC
iMaster ASP.net is the easiest way to learn how to develop dynamic website applications using ASP.net and the .NET platform.
Broken into 6 different topics and 1 main test, iMaster helps learn all aspects of ASP.net programming. A topic is “mastered” once it has been passed 3 times. You are considered a master of ASP.net once you have completed all quizzes. Great for learning a new technology for your job skills or to learn this new programming language.
- Over 100 questions on all aspects of ASP.net
- Custom quiz engine to help you focus on specific topics
- Option for timed tests
- Visual feedback with correct answers ASP.net topics include:
- ASP.net Terminology
- .NET Controls
- Web App Security
- .NET Classes
- Web App Configuration
- .NET Methods asp.net, imaster, .net, programming, programmer, web app, Visual Studio
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iMaster ASP.net for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iMaster ASP.net .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iMaster ASP.net is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iMaster ASP.net for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iMaster ASP.net apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iMaster ASP.net apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iMaster ASP.net that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iMaster ASP.net icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iMaster ASP.net on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iMaster ASP.net from your MAC!
iMaster ASP.net Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Cross-platform plug-in delivers interactive applications for the Web.
.NET environment that enables you to work on projects and integrates debugging.
This iMaster ASP.net .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. iMaster ASP.net is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.