ImagePack for MAC – Provides a unique 3D ‘Pack’ layout of images. This app was developed by STACK-ITS Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ImagePack for MAC Latest Version
ImagePack for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ImagePack that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ImagePack App|
|File Size||681 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ImagePack App for MAC
ImagePack provides a unique 3D ‘Pack’ layout of images and gives the user the ability to see large versions of the image while still in-page.
Layout Options ImagePack is perfect for any occasion where you want unique responsive image layouts. It gives you the ability to choose a layout in either a Perspective or a Laid Back orientation. Images will animate into full view when hovering or single tapping. Full-size images are shown in a custom gallery and the visitor can navigate between images using custom buttons on desktop and swipe functionality on mobile browsers, along with a customizable Title & Close button. Upon closing the large image, the image pack reappears and the previously selected image takes its place in the pack. Google font options and layout options are also provided to create a customized look.
Mobile Support ImagePack supports all modern desktop browsers, iOS & IE10+. And yes, it comes ready for Stacks 3+.
- Added image gallery support w/ navigation buttons/swipe for desktop/mobile interactions.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ImagePack for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ImagePack .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ImagePack is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ImagePack for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ImagePack apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ImagePack apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ImagePack that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ImagePack icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ImagePack on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ImagePack from your MAC!
ImagePack Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ImagePack .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. ImagePack is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.