Image2Html for MAC – Embed your image directly into an HTML file for emailing. This app was developed by NEONWAY Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Image2Html for MAC Latest Version
Image2Html for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Image2Html that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Image2Html App|
|File Size||18.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Image2Html App for MAC
Image2Html will embed your image directly into an HTML file for emailing. You don’t have to link to an external file, and those images can be even viewed offline – no Internet connection necessary! You can determine your image resolution and file size, adjust its brightness and contrasts, select the right format for your embedded image (jpeg, png) and preview the compression artefacts as you go. Preview your image in web browser, Copy and Paste created content in any editor, or Save it as a file. Additionally, Image2Html can convert your images into CSS, XML, XHTML and BASE64 formats.
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Image2Html for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Image2Html .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Image2Html is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Image2Html for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Image2Html apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Image2Html apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Image2Html that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Image2Html icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Image2Html on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Image2Html from your MAC!
Image2Html Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Image2Html .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Image2Html is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.