Image Tricks Lite for MAC – Edit images using Core Image filters. This app was build by BELIGHTSOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Image Tricks Lite for MAC Latest Version
Image Tricks Lite for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Image Tricks Lite that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Image Tricks Lite App|
|File Size||22.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Image Tricks Lite App for MAC
Image Tricks Lite is a freeware application for editing your photos and images using Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions.
This program also contains a powerful random image generator for creating unique backgrounds and abstract images for business cards, Web design, print materials and more. Watch a video about Image Tricks 3.
- Easy-to-use and friendly Interface.
- 107 Core Image effects and filters (149 in Pro version).
- 38 Quartz Compositions (43 in Pro version).
- 13 image generators (20 in Pro version).
- 12 photo frames (116 in Pro version).
- 12 vector borders (74 in Pro version).
- Over 70 unique masks can be applied to an image (225 in Pro version).
- Import over 20 image formats (TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS among them).
- Export to TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PNG and GIF formats.
- OpenGL acceleration supported.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Introduced “Use Background Color” in the Options dialog of Save/Export. Useful when a user doesn’t want to preserve transparency, but use the background color instead.
- Added the ability to share an edited image to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
- New background images added.
- Improved program UI.
- Filter effects were revised and fixed where necessary.
- Filter parameters (Width, Radius, etc.) adopt to image size automatically when the picture is changed.
- Fixed the problem with incorrect transparency for some borders, frames and masks.
- Photo Effects: Chrome, Fade, Instant, Mono, Noir, Process, Tonal, Transfer were grouped together.
- Similar filters were grouped as following:
- Kaleidoscope Tiles (Eightfold Reflected, Sixfold Reflected, Sixfold Rotated, Triangle Tile, Twelvefold Reflected)
- Rectangular Tiles (Glide Reflected, Fourfold Rotated)
- Acute Angle Tiles (Fourfold Reflected, Fourfold Translated).
- Fixed the problem with mouse/trackpad usage on Triangle Kaleidoscope filter.
- Removed filters: BL Sobel, BL Rectangular Splash, Accordion Ford Transition.
- Multiple other improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Image Tricks Lite for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Image Tricks Lite .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Image Tricks Lite is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Image Tricks Lite for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Image Tricks Lite apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Image Tricks Lite apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Image Tricks Lite that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Image Tricks Lite icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Image Tricks Lite on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Image Tricks Lite from your MAC!
Image Tricks Lite Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
One-window interface image editor.
Turn digital photos into hand-made art.
Design frames for your photos and paintings.
This Image Tricks Lite .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Image Tricks Lite is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.