Image ReSize for MAC – RapidWeaver stack; creates resizable images. This app was developed by STACK-ITS Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Image ReSize for MAC Latest Version
Image ReSize for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Image ReSize that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Image ReSize App|
|File Size||442 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Image ReSize App for MAC
Image ReSize gives your visitors the ability to view a larger image with titles or captions while still in the page. It’s THREE stacks in one – it smoothly resizes the image, handles floated images and manages all of the surrounding text, titles and captions. It’s a great alternative to past solutions of either static image replacement or lightboxes which may hide page content or redirection to another page to view a larger image version. It’s a must-have stack for your toolbox that provides an in-page solution with lots of options. Image ReSize is ready for Stacks 2+ and supports RapidWeaver versions 5/6/7.
- Images that Smoothly Resize
- Image Drop-In, Resource & Warehouse Sources
- Sizing of Small and Large Images
- Mobile Touch Support
- Caption/Title Placement
- Image Float Positioning
- Edit Mode Selection Indicators
- Image Only Option
- Alt Tag for Resources/Warehouse Images
- Large Image Auto Sizes to Width Available
- Warn when Image Oversized
- Hide Caption Options
- Surrounding Text Vertical Offset and Padding Control
- Image Border, Width, Radius, Color, and Shadow Controls
- Caption Font, Size, Weight, Line Height, Alignment, Padding, Color, and Shadow Controls
- Further optimization of image animation.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Image ReSize for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Image ReSize .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Image ReSize is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Image ReSize for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Image ReSize apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Image ReSize apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Image ReSize that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Image ReSize icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Image ReSize on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Image ReSize from your MAC!
Image ReSize Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Image ReSize .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Image ReSize is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.