I’m Away for MAC – Change all your IM statuses with one click. This app was created by MAC.ELTIMA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
I’m Away for MAC Latest Version
I'm Away for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about I’m Away that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||I’m Away App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About I’m Away App for MAC
I’m Away is a simple FREE utility that helps you change your statuses in the most popular Instant Messengers on Mac with one click only. Change your status in Skype, iChat, and Adium with one hotkey you choose yourself.
- Changes statuses simultaneously;
- Compatible with iChat, Skype and Adium;
- Supports customizable hotkeys.
Control your statuses with ease with I’m Away!
- New feature: Automatic locking of your computer screen when you are away. Pair your Bluetooth® enabled device with I’m Away for even better performance.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download I’m Away for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the I’m Away .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the I’m Away is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy I’m Away for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing I’m Away apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete I’m Away apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the I’m Away that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the I’m Away icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall I’m Away on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove I’m Away from your MAC!
I’m Away Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Change your away message on all chat apps.
Record Skype video and audio conversations.
Hide the Skype Dock icon (was DeDock Skype).
This I’m Away .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. I’m Away is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.