iKeeper for MAC – Store Internet and product information. This app was build by YENCO Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iKeeper for MAC Latest Version
iKeeper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iKeeper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iKeeper App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iKeeper App for MAC
iKeeper enables you to quickly enter, view, or modify Internet and product information and quickly search through your records to find the information you need, when you need it.
- Internet Info: Keep track of site links, user names, passwords, expiration dates, and more!
- Status indicators: Tell which passwords or warranties have expired, are about to expire, or are active.
- Sidebar: iKeeper can display a sidebar for quick access to your saved searches.
- Preferences: Edit labels and set a caution period to warn you of pending expirations before they happen.
- Product Info: Keep track of purchase dates, warranties, serial codes, contact info and more!
- Quick searching: Find any text in Internet or product data as you type. You can even save your search.
- Import: Quickly import Internet and product data from your old iKeeper 2 files.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iKeeper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iKeeper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iKeeper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iKeeper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iKeeper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iKeeper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iKeeper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iKeeper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iKeeper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iKeeper from your MAC!
iKeeper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful password manager; integrates with Web browsers and more.
Secure database application with 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
Download Data Guardian for MAC
This iKeeper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. iKeeper is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.