iGooMap for MAC – Create, edit, and upload XML sitemaps and notify search engines. This app was released by POINTWORKS.DE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iGooMap for MAC Latest Version
iGooMap for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iGooMap that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iGooMap App|
|File Size||2.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iGooMap App for MAC
With iGooMap, you can automatically create XML Sitemaps conforming to the protocol, upload to your server and notify all search engines supporting sitemaps. iGooMap will help you to improve your site’s visibility in search results and might even help you to diagnose problems.
The Sitemap protocol is an established standard to inform major search engines like Google about pages on your site available for crawling, how often each page will usually change and how important each page is, in relation to other pages on your site. Nowadays, having a Sitemap is an important factor of search engine optimization. It is usually the only up-to-date page where all of your pages are listed in one place.
- Easy handling, just enter the URL of your website.
- You can scan multiple websites at once.
- Automatically apply defaults for priority, change frequency and date modified.
- Ability to pause and continue website scans.
- Respects your robots.txt file.
- Exclude files or folders from scanning with filters.
- You can set file extensions to be scanned and listed.
- You can specify parameters to remove from each URL, like session IDs, to prevent redundant or incomplete crawling.
- Only working URLs are included in the listing.
- Shows you the rejected links while scanning, the corresponding reasons and the referring pages.
- Import of an existing sitemap XML file or a text file containing URLs; either from local files or from your server.
- Edit the settings of scanned or imported URLs easily in the list.
- Add, remove or edit the URLs listed individually or in batch.
- Apply URL settings like priority by importing from an existing sitemap.
- Save each sitemap configuration in a document for easy maintenance.
- Export as sitemap XML file or URL listing.
- Supports compressed sitemaps to save bandwidth (GZip).
- Generate Sitemaps conforming to the XML Sitemap protocol standard.
- Integrated FTP and SFTP sitemap upload to your server.
- Automatic search engine notifications.
- Improved OS X 10.11 compatibility
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iGooMap for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iGooMap .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iGooMap is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iGooMap for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iGooMap apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iGooMap apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iGooMap that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iGooMap icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iGooMap on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iGooMap from your MAC!
iGooMap Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Get your website listed in all major search engines.
Download Sitemap Automator for MAC
Create and edit sitemaps.
This iGooMap .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. iGooMap is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.